Volunteer Your Time
- Do you have computer skills you’d like to share?
- Become an instructor.
- Become a lab assistant helping others one-on-one during scheduled lab sessions.
- Become a classroom assistant, helping the instructor to provide individualized help during exercises.
- Help with administration and coordination by copying student handouts, making reminder or follow-up calls to participants.
- Do publicity and marketing. Let people know about the great classes they can take for free.
Make a Donation
- CyberLynx is funded through the generous support of the Bandon community and class participants.
- The Sprague Family Foundation has supported CyberLynx with an annual grant.
- All donations go directly to the improvement of the classroom environment and materials.
- CyberLynx is an organization made up entirely of unpaid volunteers.